News

Heritage Restoration Heritage Restoration

Heritage Restoration

The Chapel of St Mary's Convent

The Chapel of St Mary’s Convent is a heritage listed chapel dating from 1926. Formerly part of a larger convent complex, the chapel underwent a significant seismic upgrade and restoration following the demolition of the surrounding buildings. The success of the project lies in the fact that the seismic strengthening work is cleverly concealed, with the chapel looking much the way it did back in 1926.

RSS
12
Contact Paua Architects
Paua Architects on Facebook
Paua Architects on Instagram

Procuta Associates Urban + Architecture

NZIA Registered PracticeNZ Registered Architect
Duotone Design